My Ideal Study Place
My ideal place that I can mentally focus is a study room which is located directly below my apartment. There are three reasons that I think it is a best place to concentrate on my work. First of all, there are various people who are studying, reading books, or doing their own works. During the exam period, I go there everyday to study for my exams. Since I'm easily influenced by my surrounding environment, I can concentrate well in the study room seeing people studying hard, and accomplish my work better. In addition, the room is always clean and pleasant. When I enter the room, it is separated into two areas, women's and men's. There are about 40 well-organized seats in the room. Every tidy seats make greater atmosphere to study. Moreover, thanks to the air conditioner, I'm able to study in a cool and pleasant condition without stress. Finally, I can go out for a short time when I want to rest. Sometimes I feel very tired of doing lots of studying. When I feel like escaping from studying, I have a rest at the terrace outside of the study room. Resting in a fresh air improves my memorization ability, and helps me to stay awake. In conclusion, a study room below my apartment is the best place for me to study intensively because of many people who are studying, clean and well-organized space, and a comfortable terrace.
Reference: my phone


작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.
답글삭제Hello Doyeon,
답글삭제After reading your posting, I completely agree to your place. I also think that a study room is great place of concentration. But I think it would be better if you add some more details of your study room, especially site of terrace. Is terrace located same floor in the study room? I wonder if it is.
I hope you had great time during Chusok,
Hochul.
Hi Doyeon!
답글삭제You described study room as a ideal space! It is different from me in some point. You said you can concentrate more when you see studying people. However, I can concentrate more when i'm in some noisy place. :) Of course, i also agree the advantage of study room that you listed. Above all, i think the atmosphere purified helps me study efficiently.
Thank you! :)