2015년 10월 31일 토요일

About comments


1) What has the comments others have posted on my blog taught me about my own writing?

The comments others have posted on my blog taught me how to write better. To be specific,

since other students posted comments about their thoughts on my writing, I could share

some ideas about my topic with them and it became a good opportunity to consider about it

more. Moreover, when I wrote about "Importance Of Attending University" for reasons and

example paragraph, Jung Sub and Sang Won gave me some advices. Jung Sub told me to

add visual elements to help readers to understand my opinion better, and Sang Won told

me it would be better if I add reference of expert opinion in my writing because it makes

my claim more credible.

All the comments I have received became lots of help when I wrote my final draft. Thank

you Jihye, Ho Chul, Ju Eun, Sang Won, and Jung Sub! :)




2) What have the comments I have posted on other blogs taught me about writing?

I have learned a lot of things through reading many other students' writings, and giving

them comments. Through posting comments on others' writings, I was able to acquire an

ability to find out grammatical mistakes in writings, and therefore I kept it in mind and tried

to not make such mistakes.


댓글 4개:

  1. Hi Doyeon :)

    I think most students learnd same things from comments such as variety of writing skills, grammatical skills and so on.
    Anyway, in fifth line, you should not start the sentence with "Also" ,because Gary said that we shouldn't start a sentence we "FANBOYS".
    I hope we can write a better paragraph in the end of this class.

    See you on wednesday,
    Ye eun

    답글삭제
  2. Hello Doyeon ~
    As I read your post, I reflect on myself... I received low grades in this mid-term exam. I didn't understand rubric perfectly, so I didn't write references. Even though one of my friends wrote comments to add references, I didn't look more carefully at the comment and finally didn't add references. If I post it, I will get better score. Through your post, I will look more carefully at my blog's comments. Thank you, Doyeon!
    Have a good day~
    From Yuyeong

    답글삭제
  3. Hello Doyeon,

    Your paragraph is very interesting.
    I got a lot of help from other people like you. I could realize mistakes that I didn't know because of comments from other people, so I tried not to make a mistake next time. I also could learn a lot of new things through the writings of others.
    I want to express my gratitude for the people who help me to improve writing skills using this opportunity :)

    Thanks,
    Sojeong

    답글삭제
  4. Hello Doyeon,

    I agree with your opinion. I also check my spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes by other people's comments. They are my benefactors. If they don't comments on my mistakes, I received a low score. I will give help to others. Your complex sentence writing skills are very good.

    Best regards,
    Hyuncheol

    답글삭제